wisdom teeth says...

Monday, May 09, 2005

It was a good weekend for the most part despite my being tired as hell for most of it. Friday I went to emo's to see the ponys and only watched two songs before I pooped out and went home to bed. I just couldn't hang. For what it's worth, those two songs were very good.

Saturday I woke up super early and decided to go to work for some overtime. This part of the year we are offered nearly unlimited overtime so on occasion when I wake up early on a weekend I'll go in for a few hours. I'm not missing anything because if I stayed home all I'd do is lay in bed not sleeping and watching saturday morning tv. Bleh. I lasted 2.5 hours at the desk on sat before I got outta there. To reward myself for being such an enterprising little employee, I went straight out and bought myself an unnecessary and expensive piece of computer recording equipment. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how it works (and didn't make much progress in that regard.)

That night I went to a party at Andrea and Amanda's which was nice and chill and almost dead when a bit after two, everyone who was out downtown at bars or emos or beerland showed up to the party. It went from 6-8 people to 50-60 in about 20 minutes. Kinda funny. Stayed there until some ungodly hour.

I woke up at 1:30pm on sunday and it was very dark outside. I couldn't wrap myself around the darkness and the sky. I had to check my phone against the time on my clock to make sure something wasn't amiss. It turns out (oh yeah) I went to bed at 6am and now there was a huge thunderstorm brewing. Didn't do much on sunday. Watched some basketball. Uploaded a bunch of pictures (I'll post a link tonight.) Watched Comedian which I really enjoyed even if it was one of those movies where the subjects aren't very sympathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home