wisdom teeth says...

Monday, August 02, 2004

Just now, I flipped off my work. Literally, upon unwrapping a pile of papers from the rubber band, I held my hand up to said pile and said, "Fuck you."

My weekend, or rather my Saturday, was long and kinda blurry. I don't think I have ever drank for twelve hours straight. After starting with mexican martinis at 2:30pm and ending with beer at emo's at 2am, I was about to fall asleep/pass out yet certain other people were up and ready to go. I think there will be pictures soon.

For the record, we were at Emo's to see the Sebadoh reunion show. Now, I love(d) Sebadoh, but this was an awful joke. Just two guys, bass, acoustic guitar and drum machine tracks on a skipping cd player. Oh, and it was like 100 degrees. So despite their playing one of my all time favorite records in its entirety (Bakesale), it was just bad. I'd catch myself singing along and bobbing my head a little, then the cd player would fuck up or the acoustic guitar would feedback and I'd notice how little energy they had and how they cared even less. What a bunch of crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home