wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I had my second band practice with Adam, Zach and James last night. Despite there always being technical problems, it went pretty well. I got to put my new bass amp into action and it performed admirably. I pretty excited about this even though I'm playing some else's song. I like the idea of playing with people in a band that might actually do something worth while. I'm also in the middle of getting "my" band together. It's going slowly but surely. We may have a bass player but we'll see how things work out.

I went to Beerland for karaoke on monday night. I ended up doing a karaoke duel with these two girls who had also signed up for sweet caroline. I lost but sang pretty well - I just don't have boobs and apparently that's what is important. I also sang a very bad version of the Kinks' Lola and a pretty ok take on Thin Lizzy's The Boys Are Back in Town.

I'm going out to Emo's tonight for Oh Beast and Bellini. Hurray for weirdo rock!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beerland? Karaoke? Sounds like a great combo to me. Thanks for your compliment on my blog, btw.

Sarah
http://sareyblahg.typepad.com

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home