wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 26, 2004

I actually wrote a post last friday but blogger ate it and there was no way I was going to type it out all over again. It really didn't say anything interesting anyway. Having said that, I don't have much worth saying today either.

The weekend was rather uneventful. I went out bar hopping friday night and ended it very late at a party by the university that was dying down and populated by no one I knew and no one over 23.

On saturday I went to see the Bourne Supremacy which was fun and fast in all its faux-cold war spy film goodness. Both of those movies have been surprisingly good. That night I went to watch some bands downtown. Yep. None of them really interested me in the least. There was a party around the corner from my house but I only knew a couple of people there and it seemed kinda crusty. I didn't stay long.

Sunday I was recovering from a cheap beer hangover and sitting around watching tv. I took a GRE practice test and did pretty much how I expected. It's scored like the SAT and I got 720 (out of 800) on the verbal section and 450 on the analytical part which is mostly math/geometry problems. At least I know where I need to concentrate my studying.

Also last night we had people over to play poker again. I think I was a little over confident after last week and I didn't do so hot last night. I came out $5 ahead but I hoping for a bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home