wisdom teeth says...

Friday, July 16, 2004

I just had the best lunch. While driving around I caught They Might Be Giants playing/talking in the studio on KUT. They always put me in the best of moods. They're playing at Stubb's tonight but I don't think that I'm going to go. I really, really hate outside shit like that during the summer. Besides, I saw them a couple of months ago during sxsw. TMBG always put me in a big nostalgic mood. Listened to them a lot my last two years of high school. They especially remind me of a certain super smart and cute girl who I was crushing on for like a year and then during my 1st year of college I finally had a little thing with. She killed me and so do they. Well, now they make ok but kinda mediocre records and she is married and a doctor or some shit and I'm sitting at a desk with a crappy job that I'm not doing because I'm writing this.
 
I had two different band practices on two nights in a row. This could be good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home