wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I was going to go out to see the Black at Hole in the Wall last night but instead I fell asleep while reading at 8:30. So, to recap, I slept from 8:30 last night until 8:30 this morning.

Yesterday during lunch I went and bought a bass amp + cab on the super cheap. The amp is ok - it's a used GK but the cabinet is freaking sweet. It's a Marshall 1x15 bass cabinet - real old school style Marshall goodness. If I could find a link I'd post it but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Tonight I'm planning on going to Emo's to see Camp X-Ray and the Kodiaks. Good bands. The Riverboat Gamblers are playing also but they don't do much for me - pretty standard, by the numbers rock-n-roll punk (which isn't a bad thing but you have to be in the mood.) Burning Brides are headlining but I don't know anything about them except that they have an awful name.

When is the weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home