wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 12, 2004

More than a few times in the past couple of weeks I have sat down at my desk and noticed that upon leaving the restroom, I had forgotten to zip my fly. I've never had this problem before. I should work on that.

Yadda yadda yadda. Drank all weekend. Peabodys were good friday night. The Arm was good saturday night. Too many people in general. Caucus Club was entirely unnecessary last night.

Watched Mystic River yesterday afternoon. It was very OK - more than a little heavy handed. I'll tell you one thing, it was no Mystic Pizza.

I'm going to lunch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what else was wholly unnecessary? my journey to emo's and then jackalope after you left, and then being taxi mom and taking shan and the roomie to swede's, and then taking them home.

i got four hours of sleep and am beginning to understand the meaning of "death warmed over." it's a lot like bad coffee shadowboxing in your stomach.

see you at beerland karaoke tonight.

xochoo

p.s. mystic connecticut sucks ass, therefore mystic pizza and mystic river do too. additionally, the texas girls' camp, camp mystic, sucks because it's full of rich blond bitches that i knew in public school beside

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home