wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I am so freaking broke. I guess I'll be selling cds tonight. I don't get paid til tuesday next week. Because of how shit is set up and when I came back to work - I'm having to wait three weeks to get one and a half weeks worth of pay. I have a grumbly belly but no cash. I think I have enough room on a credit card for lunch today, though. I got up late and didn't have time to fix something to bring with me.

Mine is a sad story.

Speaking of sad stories - come to my house this friday for some sad songs. My friend Nadia has been doing an anti-valentine's day (this time the day before v-day) get together for the past few years and this year it gonna be at my place. Its gonna basically be 5-6 people doing the whole songwriters taking turns playing thing. I think everyone will play 3-4 songs. There will be beer. Around 10-ish, I think. I dunno who all is playing except for me, Nadia and Ben Western Keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home