wisdom teeth says...

Friday, February 06, 2004

I am a tired boy. Went to the badly spelled "whisky" bar last night for $1 drinks. It was a pretty damn good time. I got to dance to "milkshake", new order, wings and the smiths all in one night. Two weeks ago they actually played a song by unrest. How odd it that? So needless to say I've been dead tired today but at least I'm not hungover. That's something, I guess.

We've been mixing the new soft set record. I usually don't get involved in mixing as I find it painfully tedious but I decided to put my two cents in. I'm especially pleased at how "my" song came out. Its the first one that I've put towards this band and the only song that I sing lead on. Speaking of the soft set, our last cd (so far available only as a cdr) is coming out on Becalmed Records from London next month. We're waiting to hear back from sxsw which probably means "no" but I think there's a decent chance we could get in as a last minute fill-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home