wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

AHHHrg. Work is coming too soon. I know I said that I was ready but I was super broke right then. I hate staring at papers and computers and fat office slugs all day. All I want is what everyone wants, to be fufilled doing a something that I love while getting paid. Sometimes I think of being one of those for-hire muscians. Hell, I'd play in some hack singer-songwriter's band if he'd pay me. Is that worse than working for the govt? I don't think so. But health insurance is nice. Speaking of which - I have a toothache - but no dental insurance! I have prettty good/cheap regular health insurance but no dental. I still owe castle dental $600 from two years ago. Fuck em. They can get in line if they really wanna get paid.

Girls are odd creatures. I still can't read 'em after 29 years being around them. Sadly, though, on occasion I CAN read them after the fact when the chance is gone. I'm trying to learn to recognize at least the most obvious stuff. Maybe I could be more obvious. The problem is, in my head I'm as obvious as one can be. Why can't they read my mind? What's wrong with them?

I only left the house once today - to go next door and buy a drink. Talk about a hermit. If I had something to do, I'd do it. Every once in a while I think about sitting at a coffee shop and reading instead of sitting at home and reading. But, really, a coffee shop? I hate those places. Especially around here. Ug. College kids make my skin crawl (god forbid grad students).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home