wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Wow, I'm a junior in high school again. I'm sitting here listening to the first green day album and all of a sudden is 1991 (maybe 92). I can still sing along to everything even though its been at least 6 or 7 years since I heard this. This may have been the beginning of my compulsion to listen to sappy rock - it morphed into superchunk and sebadoh shortly after this. Fuck it, though, I dig the shit.

So I've been back at work for a couple of days starting yesterday (wed). Its been ok so far. Not much going on. Classes/training and settling in. I'm just really damn tired all the time. I'm looking forward to having some rupees lining my pockets soon, though. I made the mistake of going out on the night before I had to be there for the first time but I figured what the hell, its not like I'd sleep well that night anyway. I had one of those morning where I'd have been really hung over if I wasn't still a bit drunk. Needless to say, I survived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home