wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, January 15, 2004

First things first. I decided to revise my top album to Truly She is None Other by Holly Golightly. Just so you know.

It has occurred to me recently that I will be back at work soon. Like Jan 28 soon. I'm more than ready. I am broke and bored. Today I took my change to HEB and it turned out I had $29 mostly in pennies. Now I can pay the minimums on my credit card bills.

So what's been going on? I've been out and about as much as I can which is why I'm poor. It was well worth it. I feel like I am slowly but surely developing the social skills that I should have figured out in high school and college. It seems like I've been getting my dance on a lot lately. Whether or not that is a good thing I leave to those of you who had to watch me. I'm enjoying it anyway.

One other thing. I have recently become what I think most other guys (excluding our gay friends who have an equivalent affliction) are all the time - girl crazy. Its all I've been thinking about - a couple in particular but that's another story. And it not just sex, either, although that's a part of it. I have such a huge desire to get all domestic these days. I love that shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home