wisdom teeth says...

Monday, February 09, 2004

This is the third time that I've tried to write here this morning. Each of the other two times I'd get a sentence or two into it and then just delete everything. I had a good weekend, I'm just feeling rather inarticulate right now.

Friday night I went to Hope and Josh's (among others) art opening. It was really well together. Usually I think of art openings as a opportunity for free drinks but this was actually fun and entertaining. Then it was off to emo's to see Kevin play with the arm. Then I spent the rest of the evening/morning with people I barely knew at someone's apt who I didn't know at all. Weird but good times.

Also, I've decided not to become friends with any more girls. I have enough gals in my life that are off-limits, I don't need any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home