wisdom teeth says...

Monday, June 30, 2003

Let's hear some cheers - I have a car with a/c again! Aside from about 3 months last year, I haven't had an air conditioned car since 1995. This is quite a relief. I can leave the house again before sundown (aside from to and from work). What can I say, I'm a big wuss.

I'm leaving for Galveston after work tomorrow. Gonna spend some time with the family at a house near the water. Of course there's a big tropical storm (Bill, if you need to know - what happened to naming storms after women? that seemed so apt) so it'll probably rain all week.

But I'll be back in time for a wedding on Saturday. It'll be some old school Temple folks. Speaking of which, I've been getting emails about my 10 year high school reunion which for some reason they're holding well into the next school year (let's see... graduated may 93 but reunuion will be in sept). I guess its the same year but a different school year so it throws me off. I'm just mad it doesn't have an open bar like in all the movies. I wanted to get drunk and pretend I'm a hired assassin like in Grosse Pointe Blank. Sadly, I'll have to do it on my own dime if at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home