wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Alas, I am killed. Dead.

We (s.s.) played beerland last night to an assorted smattering of random folks there for or in the other bands. Boy, I just can't do that enough in this lifetime.

Things are slow at work. I'm having trouble finding ways to goof off.

I bought two bad cd's during lunch yesterday. I can't even return 'em cause I lost the receipt. A slick one, I am.

I'm reading The Seville Communion by Arturo Perez-Reverte. This guy writes like a cut rate Umberto Eco but that's okay cause Eco can be a little much sometimes. This is only the second thing by him that I've read. The first was The Club Dumas which was made into the movie The Ninth Gate by Polanski with Johnny Depp. It was a pretty good book and an almost good movie. The movie, if it had been done right, would have done for antique book hunters what Raiders of the Lost Ark did for archeologists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home