wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Well, its tuesday again. Funny how they seem to come so often these days. The world is definitely in some kind of speed-up mode.

Last night we made a change to our monday evening and went to Barfly's instead of Lovejoy's. I'm not sure what I think of this. Barfly's easily wins on the jukebox but I like the beer and atmosphere of Lovejoy's much more. This will have to be taken under consideration.

I've been on a major Kinks kick lately. I got the BBC discs over the weekend and last night got Arthur but what I really want yet can't find anywhere in this damn town is Face to Face.

While picking Arthur up last night I decided to take advantage of my waterloo employee discount access and get some movies on the cheap - Audition and Road to Perdition (both used so really super cheap) and the Led Zeppelin live dvds. When we got home, we watched Joe's spanking new copy of The Animatrix. Fuck all the haters - I love getting super-geeky on all the Matrix stuff this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home