wisdom teeth says...

Monday, June 16, 2003

It was a busy weekend but without much of interest to report. Friday night I went to a housewarming party at Rick's. It was raining. I got drunk on the immense amount of booze set out of the table. They had dip. Someone lost a camera. We picked up the couches to look for it. It was still raining.

Saturday I don't think I left the house til close to midnight when we headed over to Ben White's b-day party which was announced from to the street by a big box spring with a pentagram painted on it that said "Ben's House." That's style. I had a good time. Saw lots of friends that I see to rarely these days. There's not much of a story here except - "I stood around drinking beer and talking to people." Hunter made light of the situation by going around randomly to people and asking if they were "punk for life?" It rained some more but this time it started about 5mins after I got home.

I got up at 1pm and read all day sunday then went to band practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home