wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

If I don't get over this feeling like my head is going to explode soon, my head may very well explode.

Last night I went out to buy Catherine Irwin's solo record and had one of those great cosmic moments when I find something I actually was planning to buy in the used bin. Sometimes you find good stuff in there, but rarely do you find the exact record you came into the store to buy.

I discovered last night (while making sure my suit still fit me - it does - barely) that I don't own any ties. Its funny how a year and a half after our house burned down I'm still discovering things that didn't make it out. Its not uncommon for me to pick up something or to go through a stack of old junk and have my hands come out covered with soot from things I rescued from the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home