wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

A had freakin' hectic time yesterday after work. Since this show is so last minute, I've been running around trying to get everything together. First I was working on some fold-over cd covers that I had to go to kinko's to print and, of course, the graphics are messed up. So I gave up on that until later.

Then I had to deal with getting a PA together for the show tonight (sacred cup hasn't got anything of the sort.) After a call or two I got something put together. Chris from We Talked About Murder was nice enough to loan me their PA cabinet they use at practice. Bradley, my bandmate in The Soft Set, hooked me up with a PA head and mics. Kudos to these fine fellows.

So I redid the cd covers again and made my way back to kinkos. This time, though, their computer won't open up my file. I think I might have smashed the disc in the park lot in frustration. Maybe I'll try again before then show but I don't know if I need the headache. I'd like to have a few copies tonight but perhaps it isn't in the stars.

I can't decide if I'm going to play acoustic or electric guitar tonight. Acoustic sounds better but I really don't like the idea of being the guy playing acoustic guitar at a coffee house. In addition, I'd have to go buy an acoustic pick-up so I can plug into my amp. I practiced the songs for the first time last night on electric and it might do the trick. I dunno. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home