wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 15, 2002

Killing time before I get to go home. Funny how sometimes there isn't enough time and others there is way too much. Rarely is there not enough for me. I feel like I'm living my life waiting for something to happen but I'm too lazy to make it hurry up. I haven't any illusions on that count. Someone once said to me, "Slow and steady wins the race," but I think they were joking about their own reknowned slowness (not sluggishness, there's an important difference.)

I need to go to sacred cup coffee today to see about booking a show next week with myself, Ben (as western keys) and swearing at motorists when they all get back from tour. I've been procrastinating for a week (or more) already. I'm such a lazy fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home