wisdom teeth says...

Saturday, July 20, 2002

I spent the day recording a couple of songs with The Soft Set. This is my first experience recording with these boys and it proved to be quite enjoyable. Kirk (the former bass player in the soft set) was nice enough to haul all his recording junk down to a sound stage to capture our beautiful sounds. We played live with scratch vocals. We did "standing around" and "brief glimmer of hope" and also managed to squeeze in a take of "I wanted to say." Tomorrow we overdub vocals and shakers and my crazy guitar.

Plans for this evening are still up in the air. I ain't got shit to do. Went to the crown and anchor last night to have drinks with Hunter before he makes his way to Yemen next week (fucking Yemen?) But we wish him well and a safe trip. Those present last night were... myself, Joe, Jeff (Joe's co-worker at waterloo recs), Dave G., Shamma, Aaron, Victoria and Hunter himself. Good times.

adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home