wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's nothing new to anyone who knows me at all, but I have an amazing capacity for laziness. Evenings when I'm home from work or weekends, I have a tendency not do anything productive at all. I spent last night watching that awful reality show about people who can't sing (I refuse to mention the name) even though I loathe it and the people who are on it. And not because I secretly enjoy it, but because I don't have cable and I couldn't be bothered to do anything besides watch television. It wasn't just that one either, this went on for hours. I'm not a snob about watching tv, I rather enjoy zoning out to shows that I like but I just feel crappy after watching hours of shows that I don't even like. There are plenty of things I could have been doing. Like setting up and learning that computer software for recording that I bought, what, 6 months ago? Or, jeeze, even just going down and renting a movie that I might actually enjoy watching. Meh.

4 Comments:

Blogger chewtastic said...

you'd better do some of what i'm doing today. OR ELSE.

12:36 PM  
Blogger chewtastic said...

i believe it's time for an update, mister.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah talk about being lazy!

-jennifer

9:49 PM  
Blogger Max Paganetti said...

Interesting post. Wisdom tooth removal can definitely be a real hassle


Dentist Philadelphia

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home