wisdom teeth says...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy almost new year. I am without plans for tonight. I'm plan-less and not at all unhappy about it. I find with NYE events, the less plans, the more fun.

I'm totally moved in to the new place. Just some odds-n-ends left over at the old one. Like my bike. and wok. The house is slowly starting to come together. I painted a few rooms last week then this last saturday I had some familial help finishing the office/bedroom and kitchen. Only one room left in need of paint.

I'm still pretty much without furniture. I'm going to try to find a cheap-ish couch today. I think. I'm determined not to go into too much debt to furnish this place. If that means I live in a sparsely furnished home for a bit, I'm ok with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great post, very interesting! My wisdom teeth are actually acting up at the moment


Click Here

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home