wisdom teeth says...

Monday, January 21, 2008

My two weeks of worklessness are almost over. I have to get back to the grind on wednesday morning. I'm kinda ready to go back but I feel like I'm just getting in my no-work mindset. I had a nice time off though (aside from that first weekend when I almost puked myself to death). For the first week I got the house all set up and nice (mostly) then for the second week I've been reading and piddling around. There more stuff to do but I kinda ran out of steam.

OK, now I have to walk down to the tire place and get my car.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

I have a pitcher of frozen SOCO punch I could thaw if someone invited me over for a guitar hero/Wii party.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Victory Cigar Racing Stables, LLC said...

Howdy, I'd also loke to play Wii sometime. I've never played. Whats up??

4:20 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i'm jealous of your vacation and your wii! and your very own living room. jeez, you are like a very awesome grownup now. put a trampoline in your house and i'll be right over!

11:54 AM  
Blogger dm said...

how about a trampo-wii-ne!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet they were a couple of good weeks! I know that mine were after getting my wisdom teeth removal procedure done. However it's great to eat solid foods again! -Prince george

3:38 PM  
Blogger ruzzel01 said...

Good thing you had a professional consultation.

arizona marijuana evaluation

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home