wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I never do resolutions for the new year and I'm not going to start now, but I am going to try to set a few goals for myself.
 
1) Let go of things. Not things as in physical stuff but irritations and slights and grudges. I'm just not going to dwell on this stuff anymore. At the same time, I'm going be less of a push-over. I think these tie in together pretty closely because it's my resentment that gets to me and if things are taken care of in a straight forward manner, there will be less resentment. Just less passive-aggressive BS in general.
 
2) Do less. Do more. I'm going to do less meaningless stuff and hopefully use that time and energy to do more important things. Just focus on what's important and what gets me towards my long term goals. Less time in bars more time creating a real life.
 
I know it's a bit lame to list stuff like this but I feel like the more I say it, the more I'll do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home