wisdom teeth says...

Monday, March 19, 2007

Well, the music festival is over and I came through it mostly unscathed (except for my immune system). As everyone says every year, this was the most overcrowded it has ever been. The first couple of days I went all-out trying to cram in as much fun and music as I could. By Friday, I was pretty beat and only went to one show that was during the afternoon. We played six shows over 7 days which also limited my show watching time. Not much really got me excited but I saw a few good shows. Here's a (pretty much) complete list of who I saw...

Peter, Bjorn and John
the Woggles
Charlie Louvin
the Fatal Flying Guilloteens
Les Savy Fav
Besnard Lakes
the Alarm Clocks
Sam the Sham
the Reigning Sound
Mary Weiss (of the Shangri-La's, backed up by the Reigning Sound)
Deerhunter
Big Business
Turbonegro
Small Stars
Summer Wardrobe
What Made Milwaukee Famous
Apostle of Hustle

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

weird i thought SXSW seemed less crowded this year.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home