wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Three day weekends are nice. I feel like I was moderately productive during mine. I managed to wash every bit of laundry I own. I even bagged some up to take to Goodwill (when I get around to it) and sold a few bits to Buffalo Exchange. Next on the list is organizing the huge piles of books that have taken over my room. I thought about selling some of these but I can't seem to make myself do that. The CD rack is gonna get emptied, though. I'll keep the few that are unavailable or out of print but a big chunk of 'em are gonna get the boot. They've all been properly digitized and backed up and I can't remember the last time I actually played a CD on my stereo.

Yesterday we had an impromptu video shoot. The guy who did the rollerskating video for us had a day off his regular shoot so he showed up at Will's house with a small crew and some equipment. I think it's mostly just performance shots of Will but they tried to get everyone in it a bit. Dan and I had to walk next to a fence over and over so they could keep us in focus with the camera on a trolly.

After a brief interlude over at Danielle's house for an afternoon of champagne and Law & Order, I went back over so we could be interviewed for an article in the Chronicle during SXSW. It was actually kinda fun because normally during interviews I get all shy and clam up but thanks to the champagne I loosened up enough to have all sorts of opinions. I'm sure I'll sound like a huge jack-ass when it's all done.

Later, I picked up D. and we went downtown to watch a showing of Eddie Murphy's stand-up movie, Raw. While it's not a good as Delirious (which, seriously, is my pick for best stand-up routine ever captured on tape/video), Raw is still pretty damn funny. I've never watched a comedy concert movie at a theater before. It really makes you seem a part of the audience (especially since everyone in the theater was drinking and yelling back and being loud.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home