wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I forgot to mention that I found out that next week will be my last at work for the year. This is just in time. I was hoping for a few weeks off before we start the monster tour. I need some time to relax. Sure, touring is fun and rewarding but it's also incredibly tiring, boring and hard on your body/health. I go back and forth between being super excited/dreading the whole thing.

I also get to go back to the dentist for part two of a three part root canal/crown procedure. I really, really hate having this crap done. I mean, not having the whole side of your face swollen and painful because of a toothache is nice, but the process of getting it fixed is not. The dentist told me that this session is "the long one" - about two hours long. At least this part is already paid for. When I go back in October for the crown I'll have to shell out a bit more than I pay for two months rent.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

maybe the dentist will give you some nice pills, though. maybe pills you can share.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home