wisdom teeth says...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Both of the shows last weekend went pretty well. There were tons of people at the Austinist party. Someone told me that the door count was 600 but I kinda doubt that many people were ever there at once. It was a big crowd, though. The other show on friday night was smaller but with more friends and people I knew. The whole thing got going very late (meaning it started around 1:30am). Sadly, those TABC assholes showed up around 3:15am and shut things down just before the Black got to play.

The rest of the weekend was rather laid-back. Luckily I managed to avoid most of the ACL related jerks that took over the town (excepting the ones that stayed at the days inn next door to us). I slept most of saturday since I was up very, very late friday. Andra and I went to see Black Dahlia that night. Scarlett Johansson is like a very, very beautiful piece of furniture (not that there's anything wrong with that). Definitely not a great movie, but, like Johansson, well worth looking at for a couple of hours. Sunday was all house cleaning, music file stealing, and wire-watching. Pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home