wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So unless things change drastically (again) I will be out of a job (for now) on July 15.

July 20- Aug 6 I will be on tour with Those Peabodys through the midwest and east coast.

Aug 6 - whenever, I will be poor and hungry and probably selling a bunch of my shit (books, cds, lps, guitars, recording stuff.)

Right now I'm listening to Bert Jansch and trying not to freak the fuck out. I'll be working overtime in anticipation of being broke tonight and tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger dm said...

ehhh. I'm usually out of work for part of the year it's just that it doesn't usually start until october. This kinda blows but I'll make due.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be good to you when things are the other way round. you know chew.

xochewy

p.s. stay alive. we gots to stick together. i gave hope a gun last night, why is she dead? wait, i gave johnny one yesterday too and now he's dead... HA, I GAVE YOU AND JOE GUNS! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, FOO!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home