wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I forgot to relate the best part of the night. During the band I managed to get a bit soused, so I naturally though it would be a good idea to make things more fun. I leaned over to Amy and said something like, "Watch this. It'll be funny." I then turned to Angie do that thing where you hit the top of someone's beer bottle with the bottom if yours and it makes theirs foam over everywhere. Well, something went wrong because as my beer hit hers, the bottom of mine broke. Beer gushed all over me. So now the floor is covered in beer and glass and Angie holds up her unbroken foamy beer and says, "Should I finish this one?" So I was right, it was funny.

Also, over at jackalope they have these gigantic girly drinks that come in oversized martini glasses with oversized straws. I told Amy about these and she had to have one. I have no idea what they're called, I was calling it the big gay drink. So Amy finally gets the attention of the bartender and orders the "big gay drink" and the bartender, to her credit, didn't blink an eye and started to make the exact drink I was talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great, now we have a drink.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home