wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, October 21, 2004

OK. I like lists. I don't put them on here often but here goes...

Listening To - Soul Jazz Studio One 400% Dynamite
Reading - System of the World by Neal Stephenson (yes, still)
Watching - Red Sox come back and destroy them NYC suckas
Drinking - Lone Star and Creamsicles (which, to my knowledge, I invented - it's a screwdriver made with vanilla vodka. Try it. It's yummy.)
Craving - A roast beef sandwich from Ye Olde English Bakery in Temple, TX
Ashamed - that I ate no less than 7 chili dogs in the last few days

Yesterday I caught the second half of Clinic's set at Emo's. They were pretty damn good. I've never been a huge fan but I have to say I was digging it. Tomorrow I'm gonna go see my friends' band Beta Valentine. I haven't seen 'em yet but to be fair they've only played a couple of times.

Also, my band, which really is nameless but was called Green Cove Springs Eternal is playing this saturday @ Marisa's house around 7:30pm. The address is 804 James Street. Kelly's art will be on display. There will be beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home