wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Late post for a slow as hell day. I am going to the red fez tonight. I haven't been back since sxsw when Hope and Holly started a fight with some college girl and her boyfriend. I always kinda hated that place anyway and after that it had a weird feeling to it. But I wanna go out. And drink. And maybe dance. Or maybe get really damn bored and go home.

Tomorrow I'm going to 710 to see The Sword and also Camp X-Ray. I really dislike Room 710. I can see bands I really like there and still have the worst time. Something about it bugs me. But I'll give it a try. Boy, I sound whiny today.

Really, I just want to go home from work. I have 70 minutes left.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAKE SURE KEVIN GOES TO SEE THE SWORD!!!

xoxoxochoo

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home