wisdom teeth says...

Friday, June 18, 2004

Today was my first later-start-time work day. It has really thrown me off. First of all, despite being minorly hungover, I woke up at the exact minute that my alarm usually goes off (6:41am if you need to know.) How did I manage that? Thankfully, I remembered that I didn't need to get up until 8:15 so I rolled over and slept some more. Traffic was heavier at 8:45 than it is at 7:15. I just know that this afternoon is going to never end. The extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep was great, though. Normally I would be dead today but I'm not doing to bad.

I going to go to the doctor next week about my hearing. I wear my earplugs religiously at shows but it doesn't seem to help. I noticed last night that I had to ask Choo to repeat herself like fifty times. It happened with someone else a couple of weeks ago also. It's just getting to be bad enough to affect everyday life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"what? what?"
"I SAID, 'I'M A LESBIAN SEAGULL NOW!'"
"i can't hear you! WHAT?"
"BUY ME ANOTHER DRINK!"

xochoo

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home