wisdom teeth says...

Monday, March 08, 2004

Note to people listing houses for rent in the statesman: If I wanted to waste my lunch hour looking at duplexes and apartments, I would have looked in that section of the paper instead of the section that said "Houses: Unfurnished".

Not that I'm in a huge hurry to move but I'm just getting kinda restless and moving is always a good way to change things up. Also, I want to live on my own which I've only ever done once, for about 9 months when I first moved to Austin. It was a disaster but I think I could give it another go. The rest of the time has been spent living with roommates which is nice and cheap but tends to get old. The big problem is that I DO NOT want to live in an apartment. I could survive a really crappy house, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home