wisdom teeth says...

Friday, March 05, 2004

I was supposed to go watch Hope paint at some art show thing last night but I punked out. It was down on S. Congress in the middle of the whole first thursday thing. It was already raining and walking many, many blocks in the rain after finding parking just didn't sound good.

Then I was gonna go watch Scott play at the carousel lounge but once again I just couldn't do it. I really just wanted to jump in bed and read. Right now I'm in the middle of A House for Mr. Biswas by VS Naipaul. I've had this book for a while but just now started it. I think I was expecting something much more dense but its actually a very readable, compelling and funny book. While I'm only like 150 pages into, I feel safe in recommending it to one and all.
...

We're making the trek from Austin to Denton this saturday for some birthday fun. Saturday is Loren's and Sunday is SB's so that evening will be a combined effort. I like Denton. Its a surprisingly fun town. I used to want to move there just to live in smaller town and because I always have so much fun when I'm there. Then I realized that I have so much fun because I'm visiting. You always have fun when you're not from there. So anyway, that where we're going.

Tonight its the Parts and Labour grand opening (such nice girls) and then I think I'm gonna head over and watch Western Keys open for Spoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home