wisdom teeth says...

Monday, March 08, 2004

Monday mornings always seem to come so soon. I had a pretty good weekend. Friday night was the Parts & Labour grand opening. I'm so proud of all my girls getting their shit together. After that we hit a party/house show on the east side. I only watched one band, called the Black, but I thought they were pretty damn good. Very 60's sounding but not retro - just good influences coming through.

Saturday we went to lovejoy's then to 710 to watch the real heroes. Drank alot but not as much as Joe or Amanda. I was feeling nostalgic so I bought us all flaming dr peppers at an awful college kid shot bar.

On sunday I laid around and read almost all day.

Today I'm at work. I'm gonna go check out a house for rent on my lunch break. I'm thinking of moving. I need a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home