wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I went to bed at 9:30 last night. I've been terribly exhausted lately. One good thing about that is that I got up early enough to come in early and get a bit of overtime. I can manage it early in the day but I can never seem to stay late. After 8-9 hours here I just HAVE to go home. I don't care how much you pay me.

Plus I was a bit hungover yesterday - which explains being so tired. Monday night Joe and I went to Lovejoy's for the end of happy hour and ended up staying til midnight or so. Actually we were pretty close to leaving at a decent worknight hour when we got pulled into a card game by a couple of cute sisters. Who am I to say no to such a thing? It was fun - by the end of the night more of their peeps had shown up and we were all drunkenly screaming about the game. I would have hated us if we weren't the ones making the noise.

Danielle gets here tomorrow to begin her yearly sxsw visit. I got an email from her the other day that kinda scared me. All it said was something like, "I can't wait to see you guys. Do you have blender?"

There's really not much at sxsw this year that excites me. The one have-to-see band is the reunited Mission of Burma at the matador showcase. The bad part is that they headline and it'll be crowded as hell so I'll have to get there early and sit through a bunch of, well, matador bands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home