wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I think this quiz is actually rather accurate. While I'm not usually a the kind of drinker who gets totally falling down drunk, if I feel that I'm going to appear less-than-manly by not drinking, I'll knock em back with the best of em. Also, the part about remembering everything is completely true. No matter how gone I am, I always remember everything (even if I pretend not to).

Astrological Drinking Style

Scorpio Drinking style:
Don't ever tell Scorpios they've had enough, for
they'll smirk at you and quietly but
intentionally keep tippling till they're hog
whimpering drunk, out of 100-proof spite.
Scorpios like to drink, and screw you if you
have a problem with that. Most of them see the
sauce as something to savor in itself, and not
as a personality-altering tool -- though if
depressed, self-loathing Scorps seek total
obliteration. But generally, they're
fascinating drinking pals, brilliant
conversationalists and dizzying flirts. They
also remember everything -- especially what you
did when you were blitzed. Only drink with a
Scorpio who likes you.


Alcohoroscopes- what do the stars say about your drinking style
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home