wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, November 24, 2002

I've been way slow on the updates. I'm trying to ween myself off the computer. Checking email every other day instead of, you know, hourly.

Went to Le Privelege last night for 80's metal night. There was a surprisingly small amount of rock actually played, though. I guess the irony wears thin pretty quick for those types. I did get to hear Over The Moutain which is one of my fave Ozzy songs. I got drunk and pissy and left Joe there. He had to walk home but got asked out so I don't feel so bad.

I'm reading Shakey which is a Neil Young biography. Its pretty decent except for the fact that author seems to think that the real story there is his own epic struggle to write the book. I really can't stand it when bio writers do that. I don't want the behind the scenes account of his having written the book but rather the actual meat of the story. Brief tidbit I didn't know about. Neil Young and Rick James were in a teenage band together in the early '60's in Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home