wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, October 17, 2002

Hello, all! I'm in Temple visiting the folks for the day but don't fret about it, I'll be home safe and sound in Austin by this evening. I went to lunch w/ my moms and we're making dinner tonight tag-team style. I hit the book cellar, a used book store here in town which I've been going to since 1985, but sadly didn't find much. I used to go to that place every chance I got as they were (are) the premier comic shop round here.

The show at Beerland the other night went pretty well for a Tuesday. I guess it just goes to show that if you set your sights really low its pretty hard to be disappointed. We played pretty well as did the other bands. I got drunk on Lone Star and was feeling pretty awful the next day. There wasn't any aspirin/tylenol/advil-type stuff in our house so I just wondered around the house all day wishing that I had some but not actually getting around to getting any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home