wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, November 03, 2002

I'm a bit slow with the updates. So sue me.

My Halloween was uneventful. Went to see Jackass. It was gloriously funny and icky.

Day after halloween was pretty good though. I threw together a bloody surgeon costume and went out to Courtney and Matt's halloween/housewarming party. It was good. I like parties where almost everyone is in costume. I stayed out there for a while indulging in orange jello shots and then had to rush back to town to see the last Ultimate Dragons show. I needn't have rushed since they played hours later than they were supposed to but it was worth the wait. There's nothing like super crowded house shows. It was so tight that I couldn't have fallen over if I wanted to. Everyone rocked, swayed, shouted and pumped their fists in the air. It was the rock-n-roll event of the season. Best time I've had in forever. The rest of the party wasn't very good but dammit that part was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home