wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Well, I'm halfway into my second official no-working day. I got up early and hit the bank and then the library. There was a line/group of at least twenty people waiting for the library to open at 10am. Who'd have thought. I was trying to check out the new-ish Neil Young bio, Shakey, but all three copies were checked out. I ended up with the "official" Kingsley Amis biography and a book about XTC.

I probably won't be blogging nearly as much cause its just not as fun if you aren't getting paid to do it while flaking out at work. I'm going to try to at least keep it twice a week (bi-weekly? no, that would be every two weeks).

I didn't do much of anything this weekend. I've been in a kind of do-nothing mood for awhile. I went to see Skeleton Key at emos on sunday but got too drunk/tired that I left before they played. Tonight we (the soft set) are playing at beerland with we talked about murder plus some other folks. I bet that crazy tuesday night crowd will be out in force tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home