wisdom teeth says...

Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm ten hours and forty minutes into DAY 2 of no caffeine and while it sucks, it could be worse. Also helping was the fact that 7 of those DAY 2 hours were spent sleeping. My grand anti-caffeine plan revolves around this one idea - that drinking Sprite Zero will fool my body into thinking it is getting what it needs. I have a theory that I'm not such a soda fiend because of the caffeine as much as the sugar (or fake sugar). The caffeine addiction is just a nice benefit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quit caffeine a few months ago. I am so much better off without it.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that was me.

Dan

1:40 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I stopped drinking coffee a couple of weeks ago. It was making me anxious.

We're all getting old.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home