wisdom teeth says...

Friday, November 09, 2007

us at fun fun fun fest

We're finished with the new record. All mixed and everything. It should see the light of day sometime early next year. I think it's really freakin' great and I'm gonna be so disappointed if it flops. I really feel like this is the thing that's going to make a change in my life one way or the other. Either it'll be huge and I can quit bothering with a day job or it will get lost in the haze of crappy music and I'll give it all up and stick to my dumb desk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home