wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I think it's important to set goals for one's self, even if it's only so you can look back at the things you never got around to doing and properly chastise yourself for it. So here's what I want to get done by then end of August...

1) drink more water
2) cut out sodas completely
3) sell off most of my CDs/DVDs (after ripping them to my computer)
4) pay off one of my credit cards (perhaps using the CD/DVD money)

I think that's a nice, modest bit of self-improvement.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really good to plan something not grandiose but plan to do. I always forget about self-improvement and will follow your example by making a list. The end of august is coming...

3:41 AM  
Blogger Opra said...

I think that it is necessary to set goals. If we have certain aims, we will strive for achieving them.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home