wisdom teeth says...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I finally broke down and checked myself into a hotel for a couple of days. I'm pretty good at being smelly and dealing with communal living but I truly needed a break. After living in a warehouse for two weeks and only two showers since I left texas (one of them being at one of those beach shower stalls) I needed a clean bed, a shower, and a moment to myself. Last night I watched television, read, and went to bed at midnight. This is only a temporary fix (three nights) but it'll serve to get my head back on straight (a bit anyway).

Otherwise, things are going ok for us out here. Some good shows, some bad. We're meeting lots of cool and nice people. Went to the beach last week (Zuma, of course). Today I'm going to sit around and perhaps do some laundry, then go to california's largest books store, Acres of Books out in Long Beach, the go catch the Tyde play (also in Long Beach).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home