wisdom teeth says...

Friday, July 06, 2007

When we were in LA we were asked to DJ a country night at Little Joy, a bar in Echo Park. Since none of us had more than the couple of records we had bought on the trip, Will, Dan and I played music off our iPods. Here's my playlist.

1. Train Leaves Here Tomorrow - Dillard & Clark
2. Is Anybody Going To San Antone - Charley Pride
3. Don't Let the Sunshine Fool You - Townes Van Zandt
4. My Old Kentucky Home - Catherine Anne Irwin
5. Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass - Buck Owens
6. Get Your Biscuits in the Oven and Your Buns in the Bed - Kinky Friedman
7. She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft) - Jerry Reed
8. (You Never Can Tell) C'est la Vie - Emmylou Harris
9. Mama Tried - Merle Haggard
10. Drug Store Truck Driving Man - The Byrds
11. The Junkie and The Juicehead - Kris Kristofferson
12. Sent You Up - Knife in the Water
13. Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - Bob Dylan
14. Tears of Rage - Gene Clark
15. Shake It - Rick Danko

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you threw Knife in the Water in there.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home