wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jeeze, you know, I do my best to steer clear of TV "news" scandals. The diaper-wearing astronaut kidnapper was just too odd to avoid but now I'm not going to ever be able to get away from this... Anna Nicole Smith dies after collapsing in hotel. I would say good riddance but, honestly, I'd rather have her alive than to have to hear constantly about her death for the next two months.

At least there some good news, too. The peeps the Sci-Fi Channel website got a sneaky-look on set of the Golden Compass movie. I knew Nicole Kidman was in it, but this bit of casting had passed me by "...Lee Scoresby, played by Sam Elliott in the film."

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Casey said...

Those are the best books EVER.

The casting doesn't look bad at all, does it? I'm hoping they make it as dark and controversial as it's supposed to be.

XO
C.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home