wisdom teeth says...

Friday, January 26, 2007

I got home at 3:30am last night and managed to make it to work on time (well, pretty close). Not sure how I'll make it through the rest of the day, however.

Next week I get to come in at 7:30am everyday for training classes. I'm so lucky.

This weekend I plan on doing nothing except going to Cory's photo show, well, after playing a show tonight, that is. And after Choo's late night bday party tonight. Well, maybe I do have some plans for the weekend, so what?

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

come over and help me pack! it's like what, a 12 hour drive?! i have beer...

(i joke. i wouldn't put you through that twice.)

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you reading the same book for six months? put something new up!
love, chew.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home